Personal Investment & Financial Planning Q`s/Hiring a financial advisor / planner

Regine Kelly wrote at 2013-08-20 04:09:20
This is really quite helpful! Looking for a financial adviser who is a certified financial planner. They're licensed and regulated, plus take mandatory classes on different aspects of financial planning.  

Personal Investment & Financial Planning Q`s

Bruce Julien

I can answer questions on and raise issues clients overlook in the areas of Estate Planning as far as taxes and distribution flow problems, Asset Management as far as appropriateness of assets and allocations for a desired goal and the value a consumer gets for their costs, Tax Planning related to Income and Estates, and Insurance/Annuity questions particularly in light of suitability to the consumer.

I became a CPA in 1991 and began offering financial advice in 1992. I am a Registered Investment Advisor which means I sign off on putting clients' interests first in a fiduciary role.

BA in Accounting, University of Maryland 1990