Personal Investment & Financial Planning Q`s/FREE ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE FOR AN INVESTMENT CLUB

Dear Sir,

I want to request for a free accounting software for running an Investment Club.

Hi. When you say accounting software, are you referring to software for you to track the value and performance of the investment club investments? If so, I am not aware of anything that is free. You could consering using or Quicken. I hope this helps.

Personal Investment & Financial Planning Q`s

John D Smith, CFP

I can answer detailed questions regarding mutual fund investing, retirement planning, education planning and related comprehensive wealth management and investment concerns.

I have been providing fee only investment management and comprehensive wealth management services for the past 19 years.

I have a degree in Financial Planning & Counseling and I am also a Certified Financial Planner practitioner.