Personal Investment & Financial Planning Q`s/IRA


Aliyah wrote at 2013-09-09 10:30:39
If you do have earned income, the government doesn't care where you get your contribution money from. You can only contribute to the extent of the earned income and subject to the dollar limits  

Personal Investment & Financial Planning Q`s

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


John D Smith, CFP


I can answer detailed questions regarding mutual fund investing, retirement planning, education planning and related comprehensive wealth management and investment concerns.


I have been providing fee only investment management and comprehensive wealth management services for the past 19 years.

I have a degree in Financial Planning & Counseling and I am also a Certified Financial Planner practitioner.

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]