Peru/Bus schedule

Jess wrote at 2012-11-18 13:45:12
We just took 4m and nothing they promised was true.  No English guide, no three tour stops, no fancy bus with a bathroom.  Very disappointing and completely false advertising.

Ivan Gallegos

Information on destinations in Peru like Machu Picchu, Cusco, lake Titicaca, Arequipa, Paracas, etc.; and activities like the Inca Trail, the Salkantay trek, the Colca Canyon trek, etc.

I'm a tour guide in Peru and I know very well the main tourist destinations like Machu Picchu, the Inca trail, Cusco, lake Titicaca, the Nazca lines, etc. I love outdoors and I have hiked many times the Inca trail and the Colca canyon (the 2nd deepest canyon in the world). I also know the best places to go like restaurants, coffee shops, bars, pubs, and nightclubs in many cities of Peru.

Master in Business Administration with 12 year of experience in the travel industry.