Peru/nazca line flight

Question
is it possible to return within the same day from lima to pisco and take the nazca line flight, then back to lima?  How and where to take the nazca line flight at pisco?  any tour including pick up and how much? any one day nazca line flight tour from lima and how much?

Answer
Hi Loiloi,

Yes it is possible. Cruz del Sur has an early bus departing at 4:30 pm which should be at Pisco at 8 am. From there you have to take a taxi to the airfield. Book a flight with Aerodiana in advance. Then return by bus to Lima on Cruz del Sur again.

It will be taxing but possible.

If you need more assistance with your trip to Peru, you can contact Indiana Expedition

Have a safe trip to Peru,
Ivan

Peru

Ivan Gallegos