Peru/do the $160 fees+taxes charged w/ airline ticket include that country's airport or national fee?

I am traveling to Peru soon and have been told that sometimes before the return flight, the government or airport there will require a $50 fee (or so), although my United ticket includes $200 fees and taxes charge, which is half-explained below in the ticket+itinerary confirmation:

"Travel between the United States and non-United States destinations and between non-United States destinations

[some info skipped]
"Non-U.S. government ticket taxes, fees and airport charges may add up to $160 per ticket."

Is there any way to know if those charges include what I may be charged in Lima, Peru? And is there anyway I can prove I have paid them? Airlines these days don't give you the option of contacting them on their web sites, as far as I can tell.

Hi Greg,

All Latin America countries have a departure tax and that would not be included on your ticket.  I am not sure what Peru is at this time but it would be around 40.00....  Sorry, believe this is NOT included in your ticket.

Enjoy Peru.  It is my most favorite South America country.  Kathy

Extensive travel to most areas of Peru.

Have traveled to Lima, Nazca, Cusco, Arequipa, Colca Canyon, Puno, Iquitos, Huancayo, Ayacucho, Manu, Tambopata, Trujillo, Chiclayo and to some of these places, many times. Have experience travel by train and bus from Puno to Cusco. Gone from Huancayo to Ayacucho by bus(10 hours) and Chicalayo to Kuelup ruins (12 hrs) by bus. Have traveled by train to Machu Picchu and helicopter to Machu Picchu (which they do not do now) August 1998, I visited both Manu and Tambopata in Peru, went by land to Manu and plane out of Manu. traveled by car and local bus from Lima to Nazca and have done the over flight of the lines. Have traveled from Ecuador to Peru by land and from Peru to Bolivia by land and hydrofoil. My last trip to Peru was in 2008.