Pest Control/Bird mites

Maggie wrote at 2012-11-15 09:30:33
We have been fighting this for 9 months.  We left our home for 3 weekss and using  tea tree oil, olive oil, beneoine peroxcide, enzime cleaners , twenty team broax all which help, we have kept them off of us. We still a little trouble with our eyes.  When we came home it all started over.  However after a month in our car they were gone.  We haven't been able to stay gone from our home that long.  And we can't check the vents on the roof.  My husband can't climb.    Don't use or wear cotten.  We removed the nest we could find 4  months ago.  Early on before we removed the nest we spent $ 1,500 on heat treatments.

Pest Control

George Manning

I welcome any pest problem questions that you have, and will answer in a way that will direct you to proper solutions. See if you can stump me!

I am educated in the field of Entomology. I graduated from Purdue University and have owned and operated a pest control company in Chicago for over 40 years. I am frequently quoted in both of Chicago's newspapers and have appeared countless times on local television, primarily in the area of rodent control.

Illinois Pest Control Association

Chicago Tribune, Chicago Sun-Times, Chicago Magazine

Bachelors of Science Entomology Purdue University