Pest Control/tapping noise in my walls

Angela wrote at 2015-10-29 03:06:19
I also live in the Arizona, in the northeast high desert area, and I have exactly the same problem.  This is NOT a mouse ..I have been out here for years, and have had many mice, but this tapping is something new. It is rythmic, tap tap tap tap with about one second between taps.  The tapping moves all over the house ..first it is under my bathtub, then it goes somewhere under my bedroom, then under another room.  The tapping always has the same rhythm, and there is usually between 4, and 6 taps, then it pauses and either starts over, or stops.  I know this isn't an answer, but this is a serious problem and I hope that SOMEONE can figure it out.  

Pest Control

Stephen Vantassel

I was a professional animal damage controller. If you are having problems with squirrels, raccoons, beavers, moles, voles, etc. damaging your property, I can help give you information to resolve that damage. I was an assistant editor for Wildlife Control Technology magazine and have published numerous articles as well as two books in this field.

Former assistant editor for Wildlife Control Technology; Master's degree in Hebrew Bible (yes I am licensed minister), Past New England Director for the National Wildlife Control Operator's Association. I have published two books, The Wildlife Removal Handbook (rev. ed) and the Wildlife Damage Inspection Handbook, and numerous articles. Perhaps a highlight was making the cover of Wildlife Control Technology. I have debated a noted animal rights activist in my own state of Massachusetts on radio and TV.