Pest Control/Termites in my brother's appartment and he's due to move into a new house.

Lori wrote at 2008-09-24 19:31:31
Dry-wood termites can very well be in wood-framed furniture.  Dry-wood termites do not live underground and don't require moisture to survive.  There are some very good websites that detail dry-wood termites (pictures, signs of infestion, etc) if you want to Google them.

amanda wrote at 2013-03-16 17:29:51
i just recently opened a cardboard container of oatmeal too and out poured thousands of tiny white insects. i thought they were termites too. i have no idea though. they were only inside with the oatmeal. i looked in the cupboard and around where the oatmeal was sitting and there werent any of these insects. A little stange but i hope we can figure out what they are

Pest Control

Jule-Lynne