Pest Control/Black poop with a white section on one end

reba wrote at 2015-05-24 00:21:29
I suddenly have rats in my yard and have live trapped three in the last three nights.  Released them a few miles away in the woods.  Also suddenly have large white droppings with a little black brown (8 or so per day) on the rim of my bird bath.  Could these be from the rats?  Rats have discovered the new suet bird feeders and apparently decided to move in.

If this is not free, please do not respond.

Pest Control

Stephen Vantassel

I was a professional animal damage controller. If you are having problems with squirrels, raccoons, beavers, moles, voles, etc. damaging your property, I can help give you information to resolve that damage. I was an assistant editor for Wildlife Control Technology magazine and have published numerous articles as well as two books in this field.

Former assistant editor for Wildlife Control Technology; Master's degree in Hebrew Bible (yes I am licensed minister), Past New England Director for the National Wildlife Control Operator's Association. I have published two books, The Wildlife Removal Handbook (rev. ed) and the Wildlife Damage Inspection Handbook, and numerous articles. Perhaps a highlight was making the cover of Wildlife Control Technology. I have debated a noted animal rights activist in my own state of Massachusetts on radio and TV.