Joyce wrote at 2015-06-24 01:31:18
I also heard to use apple cider vineger with some dish soap in a jar and cover the jar with some kind of lid with holes or plastic with holes i am giving this a try tonight i am having gnat problems myself  

Donna wrote at 2016-02-26 08:11:00
some gnats are sewer gnats and come from the drains also. I had them in a new apt. I poured bleach in each drain at night and also in the toilet bowl. After doing this several times in a few weeks they were gone. They would come back about 5 days after treating each time. Now I have no problem. Might try it.

Groovycat wrote at 2016-10-12 11:01:12
Take a 20 oz. soda pop bottle. Poke four small holes about three inches from the bottom. North, south, east, and west. Carefully pour a beer into the bottom of the bottle. Recap it. Set it in a location near your problem spot, where it won't be disturbed. Leave it there until it fills up with the flies and/or gnats. Dispose of properly. No poisons or evacuated pets!  

Pest Control

George E Serdes

My knowledge is in the areas of structural insect or rodent pest problems. I do not know enough about lawn and garden pests to be of any help there...

I've retired from the pest control industry in Central Florida. I spent 15 years in all areas of the industry (sales, night technician, integrated pest management specialist, service manager, and branch manager for both National and local companies.

Formerly sat on the Florida Pest Management Association's Board of Directors (Region IV)

Retired Florida State Certified Pest Control Operator -