Pest Control/insect eggs

sophie91325 wrote at 2011-09-19 19:30:16
I too have the same prob. it started about 1 month ago and they end up all on my kitchen table,microwave, counters. I've collected a few in a container and was thinking about going to a exterminator to find out what they are. I really don't think they're roaches, more like some sort of beetle.

sophie91325 wrote at 2011-09-19 19:56:26
I think they may be cigarette or drugstore beetles.

SoV wrote at 2012-03-22 01:29:35
Ive Found These On My Kitchen Floor And I've Found Small Cockroaches In The Microwave Well I've Just Got In Bed And Totally Freaked Out There Was One There... Im 100% Sure They Are Not Sesame Seeds . They Are Really Hard.. Im Actually Scared To Enter My Kitchen,,

J wrote at 2012-08-30 08:27:26
so, I found these same types of objects clustered in the kitchen sink that was left with several dirty dishes in it after a tenant left.  the way they are clustered definitely looks like some sort of eggs.. you sure they're just seeds?  

kim wrote at 2012-11-21 21:21:57
Hi, I also find quite a number of these small tiny eggs (1mm to 1.5mm) on my kitchen . Did you try to crash the egg? I did it,and there‘s something white in there, which I strongly believe that it must belong to some insect and not some seed.

Ian wrote at 2013-01-08 23:55:20
I had the same thing.  Finally figured it out.  Drywood Termite Droppings.

Tiffany wrote at 2014-04-15 18:12:02
I don't think they are sesame seeds.  I have been finding these things in the carpet of of my bedroom for months and can't figure out what they are. I hardly ever buy anything with sesame seeds, so I'm stumped. I am almost sure they are some type of bug eggs or something. My guest rooms have not been used since last June and there are a lot I'm there found in the carpet...

Pest Control

Michael Furlong

I can answer questions related to Wood Destroying Organisms, like Fungi and Termites, and Structural Pests, such as Argentine ants, funnel-web spiders, Oriental Cockroaches, etc. I can give very limited advice in regards to landscape pests and vertebrae, ie cinch bugs, gophers, voles, etc. I cannot identify or advise on mold or the structural compliance in regards to building codes, etc.

I own ProCraft Pest Control and worked for Terminix in all capacities, WDO and General Pest.

PCOC (Pest Control Operators of California),NPMA, BBB

Branch 2 and 3 Operators License