Pest Control/Possible Cockroach Droppings?

Bryd wrote at 2013-04-11 19:06:40
I think what you have is roaches. If you had deer mice you would notice more droppings and other issues as well. With the deer mice droppings when ref during to pepper that would be the general shape and size. 1 out of four of your droppings was round, it was just a funny shaped dropping for the roach. It happens. Though roaches are associated with respiratory issues and allergies when it comes to diseases its fairly low. There are no outbreaks of disease in America caused by roaches. However I understand your not in America? Either way, keep all food out of that area, no snacks for the kids. At least until you can start the process of eliminating them. Good luck!  

Pest Control

George E Serdes

My knowledge is in the areas of structural insect or rodent pest problems. I do not know enough about lawn and garden pests to be of any help there...

I've retired from the pest control industry in Central Florida. I spent 15 years in all areas of the industry (sales, night technician, integrated pest management specialist, service manager, and branch manager for both National and local companies.

Formerly sat on the Florida Pest Management Association's Board of Directors (Region IV)

Retired Florida State Certified Pest Control Operator -