Pest Control/Pigeons

I have a problem with pigeons on my roof. I know there are bird repellents I can buy but the main issue is access to my roof to apply them. I have a very high 2-story house with tiled roof and getting up there is difficult and dangerous. Is there another method I can use to rid of them without having to get on the roof? Is there a liquid bird repellent that I can attach to my hose and spray the roof?

Answer  read this pub as it gives you the realistic options. Ca is quite restrictive so you would probably have to get a pro to get access to repellents. But water alone can work if you are willing to spend the time, but few are.  

Pest Control

Stephen Vantassel

I was a professional animal damage controller. If you are having problems with squirrels, raccoons, beavers, moles, voles, etc. damaging your property, I can help give you information to resolve that damage. I was an assistant editor for Wildlife Control Technology magazine and have published numerous articles as well as two books in this field.

Former assistant editor for Wildlife Control Technology; Master's degree in Hebrew Bible (yes I am licensed minister), Past New England Director for the National Wildlife Control Operator's Association. I have published two books, The Wildlife Removal Handbook (rev. ed) and the Wildlife Damage Inspection Handbook, and numerous articles. Perhaps a highlight was making the cover of Wildlife Control Technology. I have debated a noted animal rights activist in my own state of Massachusetts on radio and TV.