Pest Control/random beetles ON ME

There's drugstore beetles popping up on my soafas & light fixtures a few time on me! ! I really freakd our &sprayed Evey inch of my apperment & appliances. I dident see anything for a wile,did a lil. research to find out exactly what I was dealing with& IT'S the beetles . I also inspect all my grocery that comes in. And again I found the lil ulgy thing whyyyyy"??????? PLEASE HELP

Drugstore beetles can be very common in homes and usually indicate an infestation in some kind of food. See for some general information about these beetles. They won't bite and are otherwise harmless. Check around for the infestation and follow the suggestions on the page cited above. Post a follow up if you have questions.

Jack DeAngelis

Pest Control

Jack DeAngelis

I can answer questions about the control of pest insects, spiders, mites and related arthropods. These household pests include termites, carpenter ants, powderpost beetles, nuisance ants, bed bugs, cockroaches, fleas, wasps, and many others. I can also answer questions about using pesticides and other pest control tools such as baits and traps.

I am a retired university extension entomologist. I've taught and conducted research in urban and agricultural entomology. I've published over 70 extension publications, 20 research publications and several books about insects.

Ph.D. in Entomology