Pest Control/Strange spots (insect feces?) keep appearing. What is it?

Question
Photo
Photo  
For a couple of weeks now I have been finding these clusters of dried spots around the floor in my living room. I also found some on a widow ledge and a coffee table. Today I found the attached photo on my bathroom sink.  I live in a brand new house in a new neighborhood in a residential area in an Austin suburb. Please help!

Answer
Kyle,

These could be from cockroaches. If you live in a multifamily apartment complex control can be difficult but if this is a single family home control is fairly easy. See http://www.livingwithbugs.com/cockroaches.html and follow the links to control. The new cockroach baits work best and can be combined with "crack and crevice" sprays. In your warm climate cockroaches can enter homes from the outside so you may need to treat around the foundation with weather-proof baits as well (see the pages above).

Jack DeAngelis

Pest Control

Jack DeAngelis