Pest Control/Rabbit eating my car

Question
Today I had repairs done in my car for the second time in 6 months because rabbits are eating the wires(I believe it's just rabbits and not rats or prairie dogs). I am afraid they are going to ruin me if I have to pay over $350 every season. The bigger issue is that it is happening at work and they are not planning to do anything about it. I've heard fox urine would help and I was thinking maybe I could spray a couple of parking spots (in secret) and make sure to park there; any suggestions?

I checked Bass Pro and they sell "real" fox urine that it is used for deer hunting to mask human scent. I also read about dry pellets that can be bought to deter pests. would this stuff work? and would this be a long lasting solution?

I really need help!

Answer
First, do you have examples of gnawed damage that can be shipped? Proper I'd of the culprit saves wasted effort. For example it could be mice, rats, squirrels or other rodents.

Second, repellents will likely be a waste of time. But they can help people feel like they are doing something.
I would start with habitat modification to reduce the carrying capacity of the land for the suspected species. I can't be more specific as I don't have images of your setting. You can visit ICWDM.org for lots of control info. Be sure to follow state and local laws.  

Pest Control

Stephen Vantassel