Pest Control/Lavea

Can you tell me what these are they are all through my whole house and clothes and bedding even my daughters clothes and bed

Can you describe these? What I see is a large fuzzy ball with some "specks" that seem to make up the larger ball. Have you looked at the individual dark specks? What do they look like? Are they moving? Are you finding the larger mass throughout the house or just the specks? Post a follow up and I help you figure this out.

Jack DeAngelis

Pest Control

Jack DeAngelis

I can answer questions about the control of pest insects, spiders, mites and related arthropods. These household pests include termites, carpenter ants, powderpost beetles, nuisance ants, bed bugs, cockroaches, fleas, wasps, and many others. I can also answer questions about using pesticides and other pest control tools such as baits and traps.

I am a retired university extension entomologist. I've taught and conducted research in urban and agricultural entomology. I've published over 70 extension publications, 20 research publications and several books about insects.

Ph.D. in Entomology