Pest Control/Droppings on a window sil

Question
Dropping on my window
Dropping on my window  

Small pile of droppings
Small pile of dropping  
I recently returned from vacation to find what appears to be dropping on my window sil.  The windows are milgard vinyl windows.  Can you identify this stuff?

Thanks,
Richelle

Answer
Hi Richelle,

It is pretty obvious that the droppings may be coming from the weep holes in the window frame. This may indicate something within the wall around that window.

I hope you saved the droppings because I really can't identify them from the pictures. Please collect a sample and take to a trained professional for identification. Most pest control firms will have someone on staff who is qualified to do this. Or sometimes they may come out and take a look at where the droppings are. Some droppings you can see enough detail to identify them with a good hand lens, others you need a microscope.

I hope this steers you in the right direction.

Rene' Kesecker
Good Earth Pest Company
Corvallis Oregon

Pest Control

Rene Kesecker