Pest Control/Termites/wool moths

We have BOTH termites and wool moths here in St Petersburg Florida.  Will tenting for the termites also kill the moths?  Is there anything I can do to increase 'moth kill'? during the tenting.

Tenting and fumigation for structural pests should kill all insects in the structure including clothes moths. See for general information about this method for treating structural pests.

Jack DeAngelis

Pest Control

Jack DeAngelis

I can answer questions about the control of pest insects, spiders, mites and related arthropods. These household pests include termites, carpenter ants, powderpost beetles, nuisance ants, bed bugs, cockroaches, fleas, wasps, and many others. I can also answer questions about using pesticides and other pest control tools such as baits and traps.

I am a retired university extension entomologist. I've taught and conducted research in urban and agricultural entomology. I've published over 70 extension publications, 20 research publications and several books about insects.

Ph.D. in Entomology