Pest Control/bugs

Christopher wrote at 2013-06-25 18:27:18
Dear Tom,

I would agree with George on the above information. If you are like me personally I would prefer to avoid the time, hassle, and cost of pest control visits.

I could help you identify the issue and point you in the right direction to do it yourself. If you can get your hands on one of the insects it would be helpful!

Look for these key factors color, wings, odd head shape, distinct body segment separation, legs, and antennae.

I can identify any insect with proper photos of the area, or insects if you can catch them. What state are you located? Location of the region is everything.

The biggest issue is determining the magnitude of the infestation. If it is a annoying less damaging pest we can easily combat the issue. The only negative is that if it is termites than time is something you shouldn't play with.

Termites can magnify and generation massive colonies in a short period of time! A queen termite produces anywhere from 20,000 to 30,000 eggs a day. This social insect has a huge turn over rate. The average number of termites per square meter can be anywhere from 2,000 to 4,000 and as high as 10,000.

If you can get a better description of the affected area than that helps, such as the location, size of the granules or saw dust, and the color.

So feel free to send me pictures of the site @ ricecar18@hotmail.com

Hope this helps!

Pest Control

George E Serdes