Pest Control/car infested with fleas

Question
Hello,

I have a flea infestation in my car and  i can't get rid of it.

i can't find any pesticides containing IGR in egypt

so

does leaving the car in the sun for a couple of days kill all flea eggs and pupae or this
doesn't affect them ?
if it doesn't, what other methods to get rid of eggs and pupae ?

another question

is lambda cyhalothrine 10% EC  effective against fleas

Thank you,

Answer
Joseph,

If you can heat the interior to about 60 deg C for a few hours that will kill everything, be careful because high temps can also damage the car or pop off the windshield. See http://www.livingwithbugs.com/fleas.html for other ways to control fleas. Check the label for the insecticide, it should say if it controls fleas.

Jack DeAngelis

Pest Control

Jack DeAngelis