Pest Control/car infested with fleas

I have a flea infestation in my car and  i can't get rid of it.

i can't find any pesticides containing IGR in egypt

does leaving the car in the sun for a couple of days kill all flea eggs and pupae or this
doesn't affect them ?
if it doesn't, what other methods to get rid of eggs and pupae ?

another question

is lambda cyhalothrine 10% EC  effective against fleas

Thank you,

If you can heat the interior to about 60 deg C for a few hours that will kill everything, be careful because high temps can also damage the car or pop off the windshield. See for other ways to control fleas. Check the label for the insecticide, it should say if it controls fleas.

Jack DeAngelis

Pest Control

Jack DeAngelis

I can answer questions about the control of pest insects, spiders, mites and related arthropods. These household pests include termites, carpenter ants, powderpost beetles, nuisance ants, bed bugs, cockroaches, fleas, wasps, and many others. I can also answer questions about using pesticides and other pest control tools such as baits and traps.

I am a retired university extension entomologist. I've taught and conducted research in urban and agricultural entomology. I've published over 70 extension publications, 20 research publications and several books about insects.

Ph.D. in Entomology