Pest Control/lice etc.

I recently went to the ER as my knuckles were split in all different directions now whatever it is comes out my nose,mouth etc. We have Mold in our garage and that is directly under the house. But I noticed brown spots on the ceiling & walls and a white substance on my floors (looks like winter salt brought in by feet) also I have these Little drops of water looking things with I think is an insect everywhere even after I clean.One Dr. said scabies the other said it was in my head. I have greenish color on the bottom of my vinyl siding also. so if we have mold could could you have insects that are infecting me?

Hey Doreen,

First I am so sorry you are having these issues. The best thing to do is clean as well as you can and use mold clean, and for the insects use steri fab!

The links below lead you to the products you need.
Mold is a dangerous thing to let take over your home and terrible for your health. Please clean as well as you can. If this persists you may need to remove the farbics and flooring to start fresh.

Please see the products below:
I am a big Do it yourself'er and can definitely help you! If you have any ore questions call there free customer service experts who can hook you up in no time!

My thanks hope this helps ask more if you need!

Pest Control

Christopher A. Rice

I can identify and provide clear information on all insects. I can also provide Medical, Veterinarian Entomology insight. Also experience in arthropod management (biological and chemical) and history. Control tips on any of the following: Ants, Aphids, Bagworms, Bats, Bees, Beetles, Birds, Black widow spiders, Brown recluse spiders, Carpenter Bees, Carpet Beetles, Centipedes, Chipmunks, Cicada Killers, Cloth Moths, Cluster Flies, Cutworms, Deer, Drain Flies, Earwigs, Fleas, Flies, Fruit Flies, Gnats, Grasshoppers, Ground Hogs, Grubs, Japanese Beetles, Lice, Mice, Midges, Millipedes, Moles, Mosquitoes, Noseeums, Opossums, Pantry Beetles, Pantry Moths, Pantry Pests, Pill Bugs, Rabbits, Raccoons, Rats, Roaches, Scorpions, Silverfish, Skunks, Snails, Slugs, Sod webworms, Spiders, Sprintails, Squrriels, Termites, Thrips, Ticks, Voles, Weeds, Weevils, White Flies, White grubs.

I have about 10 years of experience in insect identification, pest control, and product recommendation.

Organizations (pest control) ID specialist at

All about articles @ for the following: Bed bugs, Ants, Cockroaches, Termites (pending), Rats, and Mice

Bachelors Degree in Biology, Minor in Chemistry Valdotsta State University Pest Management and history Insect identification Medical & Veterinarian Entomolgy