Pest Control/Termite problem

Question
Hello
I am having problem with termites in wooden doors in my house.Can you tell me if there is any possible way of using termiticite with 'Wood Sealer' or 'Lacquer' in the new doors that I had bought,for prevention.Many thanks

Regards
Zeeshan

Answer
Dear Zeeshan,

The short answer to your question is that I don't know of any termiticide that contains wood sealer or lacquer. I did a quick search of the internet and found a site that offers a product with both sealer and termiticide. I can't speak to its effectiveness though, so if you use it I wish you Good Luck!

http://www.wholesalepesticides.com/termites/

Hope this helps,

George

Pest Control

George E Serdes