Pest Control/Bugs or mites or ticks???

Question
Pics of pests
Pics of pests  
I am finding these all over my home. They are on my fireplace, my dogs, and me. My husband and son feel and see nothing. I feel like I am going crazy. Please help. They are very small so I apologize for the photo in advance.

Answer
Hi Donna, Picture was not good enough for id so lets try and figure this out. Have you looked at carpet beetle, Have you brought in any plants from outside, do they bite. Another thing you can also take your bug sample to your local license pest control company and ask them for ID. That might be the best bet since pictures are hard to take of small insects. Your local county extention office might also be able to ID bug.  

Pest Control

Steve Oswalt