Pest Control/mouse

Question
hi there. I found chewed wood in kitchen cupboard recently and we put down a humane trap to catch mouse. we have not caught any more since. however now i think everything is mouse droppings and its driving me insane. i found a couple of dirty bits next to skirting in hall last night and husband said just dirt but Im convinced mouse poo. how can I be sure? thanks

Answer
Dear Jen,

There are a variety of internet sites that have images for your review. Just Google images of rodent feces.

If all you found were a "couple" of bits, your husband was likely correct, as most often mouse droppings are quite plentiful!

Hope this helps,

George

Pest Control

George E Serdes