Pest Control/mouse

hi there. I found chewed wood in kitchen cupboard recently and we put down a humane trap to catch mouse. we have not caught any more since. however now i think everything is mouse droppings and its driving me insane. i found a couple of dirty bits next to skirting in hall last night and husband said just dirt but Im convinced mouse poo. how can I be sure? thanks

Dear Jen,

There are a variety of internet sites that have images for your review. Just Google images of rodent feces.

If all you found were a "couple" of bits, your husband was likely correct, as most often mouse droppings are quite plentiful!

Hope this helps,

Pest Control

George E Serdes

My knowledge is in the areas of structural insect or rodent pest problems. I do not know enough about lawn and garden pests to be of any help there...

I've retired from the pest control industry in Central Florida. I spent 15 years in all areas of the industry (sales, night technician, integrated pest management specialist, service manager, and branch manager for both National and local companies.

Formerly sat on the Florida Pest Management Association's Board of Directors (Region IV)

Retired Florida State Certified Pest Control Operator -