You are here:

Pest Control/What to use to inject chemical into drywall to kill termite?


I just bought a bottle of termidor and going to treat subterranean termite in my bathroom base trim near the tile. There is just one small hole (about 1/8" diameter) where i see termite wastes. Do you know where I can buy a spray bottle that has small tube or nozzle that can go into the hole? maybe similar to a wd40 can with the small red tube that you can install at the nozzle?

Do I need to also treat maybe 1 feet to the right and to the left of that hole? or more?


This type of treatment is normally done with a foam insecticide that is applied through an aerosol can with the type of nozzle you describe. See "insecticide foams" on this page I don't know of a application system that will turn the Termidor liquid into a foam.

Jack DeAngelis

Pest Control

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Jack DeAngelis


I can answer questions about the control of pest insects, spiders, mites and related arthropods. These household pests include termites, carpenter ants, powderpost beetles, nuisance ants, bed bugs, cockroaches, fleas, wasps, and many others. I can also answer questions about using pesticides and other pest control tools such as baits and traps.


I am a retired university extension entomologist. I've taught and conducted research in urban and agricultural entomology. I've published over 70 extension publications, 20 research publications and several books about insects.

Ph.D. in Entomology

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]