Pest Control/Brick building dining room window wasps

Question
I live in an apartment building.  I am on a low floor.   Five days ago my mom spotted a wasp on the dining room windowsill. I killed it.  Then the next day we saw another one in the same spot, I killed that one as well.

This past Wednesday, July 29, 2015 the exterminator came. He sprayed, went outside and sprayed a lot inside the hole, and got rid of the nest and plugged up the hole.

Yesterday and today my mom and I saw a couple of more, not at the same time in the same spot, I killed those as well.

The Maintenance guy looked in the apartment and saw no wasps, however, he went downstairs and said there is another hole under our dining room window but in the brick.

However, we cannot do anything until Monday, August 3, 2015 when exterminator comes back and the building  manager and his staff come back to work.

How can we tell if the wasps will be totally gone after exterminator does what he has to do on Monday.

Answer
Dear Debbie,

In answer to your final question, the only thing you can do other than monitor the situation post-treatment, is figure out how the wasps are entering your living space - and seal off that entry point.

Have the pest control person and your maintenance guy look for small openings and seal 'em up.

Hope this helps,

George  

Pest Control

George E Serdes