Pest Control/Wasps, help

I live in an apartment building.  I am on a low floor.   Five days ago my mom spotted a wasp on the dining room windowsill. I killed it.  Then the next day we saw another one in the same spot, I killed that one as well.

This past Wednesday, July 29, 2015 the exterminator came. He sprayed, went outside and sprayed a lot inside the hole, and got rid of the nest and plugged up the hole.

Yesterday and today my mom and I saw a couple of more, not at the same time in the same spot, I killed those as well.

The Maintenance guy looked in the apartment and saw no wasps, however, he went downstairs and said there is another hole under our dining room window but in the brick.

However, we cannot do anything until Monday, August 3, 2015 when exterminator comes back and the building  manager and his staff come back to work.

How can we tell if the wasps will be totally gone after exterminator does what he has to do on Monday.

Debbie, It sounds if you are talking about yellow jackets they build there nest in wall voids and behind brick and inside soffits and such. Usually you can locate the entry point by watching yellow jackets come and go. Wasp on the other hand you should be able to see the nest hanging from soffit,window corner and such visible from outside. With yellow jackets since nest is covered it judged based no activity. Entry point should not be blocked as yellow jackets can chew thru drywall and have a serious sting.

Pest Control

Steve Oswalt

My Pest Control and Nuisance Wildlife Removal experience is in Residential, Commercial, Public Housing, Multiple Story Hi Rises, Agricultural facilities. My company is located in Lewisburg, Ohio and our Web sites are

20 years in Pest Control and Nuisance Wildlife Removal business were we provide exclusion services for pest control and nuisance wildlife along with latrine and gauno cleanup.

National Wildlife Control Operators Association's, Bed Bug Professional Group, Pest Management Professional Network, Wildlife Professionals Network, Rodent Management Network

Licensed and Certified in Ohio with the Department of Agriculture and Ohio Division of Wildlife as a Nuisance Wildlife Operator.

Commercial Kitchens, Pre-Schools, librarys, Banks, Post offices, Urgent care, Fire houses, Kennels, Veterinarian offices, grocerys, nursing homes.