Pests/nighttime pest

Question
We notice this is at night.  loud gnawing and loud movement  under house.  Sounds like the animal will eat thru the floor any minute.  too loud for raccoon
The house is not on a slab and is raised with lattice around bottom

Home in a neighborhood but we are next to undeveloped woods.

Answer
Your first step  is to inspect around the foundation looking for holes. In your case gnaw marks and smudges.  Measure them. Rats need an inch. Raccoons need 4 inches.
You provided precious little information. Unfortunately sound is like pain. It says there is a problem not what the problem is.

Wildlifecontrolconsultant.com

Pests

Stephen Vantassel