Pests/chip monks

ive got a problem with chipmonks. They are getting into my walls,coming thru outside of house. I can see where they are coming in at

Learn your state laws by visiting your state's wildlife agency. Next visit and read the info on control of chipmunks. After you lower the population, cork NOT seal the hole the are using with newspaper. If it remains in place in disturbed for 7 days, you can secure the hole. If not, continue trapping and corking the hole till activity stops.  

Stephen Vantassel

I was a professional animal damage controller. If you are having problems with squirrels, raccoons, beavers, moles, voles, etc. damaging your property, I can help give you information to resolve that damage. I was an assistant editor for Wildlife Control Technology magazine and have published numerous articles as well as two books in this field.

former Assistant Editor of Wildlife Control Technology magazine, the nation's only exclusive professional magazine for animal damage controllers. I have published two books, the Wildlife Removal Handbook and the Wildlife Damage Inspection Handbook.