Pests/carpet beetle?

Question
carpet beetle?
carpet beetle?  
i found this little brown bug in my house from one week..i check your answer regading this bug.but it is not black it is brown colored.and other thing is there is no grain and seed in my house.i am very tensened how to get rid of them..plz help me..thanks..

Answer
Tanu,

This looks like a weevil, probably one of the grain weevil species. They infest whole grains like corn, wheat or rice. Check all sources of grains, sometimes corn seeds are used in "bean" bags so check these as well. The weevils are harmless except for damage to whole grains. Once the source is found discard infested seeds and general cleaning is all that's needed.

Jack DeAngelis

Pests

Jack DeAngelis