Pests/Petunias Nibbled

Question
hi, I had a petunia plant growing pretty well but a snail nibbled it and now the plant is eaten. Can I grow back the plant , what can I do to revive it. Thanks

Answer
As long as there are still one or two leaves on the plant, it will recover.  To protect your plants from slugs and snails, you can use commercial products such as Escargo or Sluggo, or you can sprinkle ground egg shells around the plant to provide a barrier.  Snails will not cross over any sharp materials due to their soft-bodied composition.

Good luck, and enjoy your weekend.

Mike

Pests

Mike Mascio