Pests/mites

Question
I have something in the house that is microscopic.  I feel it in my cloths.  When I feel itchy I use a lotion and than sometimes I feel something tiny that I believe to be white.  I don't know how to rid myself of them. I purchased an oil spray which helps but has not solved the problem.
Your help and direction is greatly appreciated.

Answer
TC,

These "creepy/crawly" sensations are very common and are caused by a variety of things like allergies, dry skin, chemical/physical irritants and so forth. Even some prescription drugs can cause these reactions. There are no mites or insects that do what you describe. Because there are so many causes I can't be more specific but I would suggest that you focus on these other possibilities. The first step might be to talk with your MD.

Jack DeAngelis

Pests

Jack DeAngelis