Pests/Bug in my house

Question
Weird bug
Weird bug  
I have found this bug in my house 3-4 times, family room, laundry room, kitchen. I have never had it before or see. It before. I just want to identify and see if I need to call an exterminator. Thank you for your help!

Answer
Bobbie,

This is called a leaf-footed bug (Coreidea). They are harmless and don't need to be controlled. Many bugs like this enter homes in the fall looking for sheltered areas for winter. The more common bugs to exhibit this behavior are boxelder bugs (see http://www.livingwithbugs.com/boxelder.html) and stink bugs, all are basically harmless.

Jack DeAngelis

Pests

Jack DeAngelis