Pests/Can you help tell me what kind of insect this is?

Question
Insect
Insect  
Hello, I was picking out clothes this morning and found about 5-6 of thes insects on one of my shirts. I tried to look  up online and couldn't find one too similar and wanted to know what kind it is and what to do to get rid of them. I'm not sure if they are on all of my clothes or not as of yet. Thank you in advance for your help!

Answer
Silver,

This is a grain beetle, possibly the sawtoothed grain beetle. The larvae develop in whole grains. They can be significant pests in grain storage areas but are generally not a household pest. They won't harm clothes. Look near where these were found for whole grain storage, it is likely infested with these beetles. Whole grains are sometimes used in "bean" bags so check these as well if you have any. Discard or freeze anything that is infested.

Jack DeAngelis

Pests

Jack DeAngelis