I saw a skunk in my back yard at night ant the next morning there were about 2-3 inch holes in the yard. How do I get ride of these skunks.  Thank you

First find out what the laws are In your state about wildlife control. You could hire a wildlife control operator or do the trapping yourself. If the latter do a google search using "Stephen m Vantassel skunk" and my publications should show up. Read carefully. They will also explain why repellents and grub control won't work.  

Stephen Vantassel

I was a professional animal damage controller. If you are having problems with squirrels, raccoons, beavers, moles, voles, etc. damaging your property, I can help give you information to resolve that damage. I was an assistant editor for Wildlife Control Technology magazine and have published numerous articles as well as two books in this field.

former Assistant Editor of Wildlife Control Technology magazine, the nation's only exclusive professional magazine for animal damage controllers. I have published two books, the Wildlife Removal Handbook and the Wildlife Damage Inspection Handbook.