Pet Rats/asking for solution of my rat's problem

My pet rat is ill from last few days and m nt gettng wts happeng to her. can u plz help me so that i can save her.
Whenever we touch her she starts vibrating n her body turns like she's dead. n a min after she returns back in normal state n rans away from us. can u plz help me out.

Dear Khushi,

I am afraid I really do not understand what you are describing. Is it possible that she is having a seizure? She needs to go to a good vet.

If she is having seizures, she may have epilepsy or she may have developed a brain tumor.

I hope she is OK. Let me know if you can give me any more details so I can help you better. Do get her to a vet if you can.

Pet Rats

Natasha Millikan

Consider me a sub, when no one else is available. NOTE YOU MUST NOT HAVE ONLY ONE RAT. JOIN MY FACEBOOK GROUP (because there are smarter people than me there!!): ***** ***** Excellent sites: **** **** **** **** **** ****

I have had rats for 3-1/3 years and have researched them extensively. I am a mouse expert with 40 years' experience with mice. The two species are similar and yet also quite different.

My Facebook group is Rats (and Mice) are Awesome.

I have a Bachelor's and two Master's degrees in Linguistics

I am honored that my rats love me!

My Facebook group, Rats are Awesome, serves at the moment 5300 members, and, considering all the huge rescues, probably averages 5 rats per member. That means my clients are about 25,000 rats!!!