Pet Rats/pet rats eye

Question
i have 2 male rats i got them together a hooded tan and a hooded black. the hooded black one his eye is white is he possibly going blind if not already blind. i just noticed it last night.

Answer
Is your boy's eye completely white or does it have a cloudiness to it?  It is possible that he has an eye infection or a cataract.  Do you have a vet who is trained in treating rats?  If not, please find one and take him as he needs to be treated with medication.  If you don't have a vet, I can help you locate one closest to you if you reply with your zip code.

Here is a link to an informative article about eye problems in rats:
http://www.sandyscrittercity.com/eyeinfections.htm

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do.  

Pet Rats

Irene Murphy