Pet Rats/Aggressive Boy

Question
My little boy is becoming aggressive :(

He is 3 months old, and he was never at a pet store or rescue. I've been his only home since he was weaned.

His brother is as sweet as can be. He used to be, but now he's getting more aggressive..everyday.

It started off by him "biting" me when he went through his "teenage" stage. He didn't draw blood.

Now, me and my mom are the only ones who can pick him up without him biting.

He's bitten my friend which he's known since his birth (She raised him)
He's also bitten my friend who is over everyday, and handles him a lot. He drew blood on her.

Now, he sometimes tries to bite me..

I really just want my sweet little boy back.
I don't have the money to neuter him ($165)

Please help me..I really don't know what to do :(

Answer
Terika-

Unfortunately, neutering sounds like the solution to me.
One part of pet ownership regardless of species, is giving them the medical care they need and a neuter for behavioral issues falls into this as well.
Hope you are able to get it taken care of. You might want to check with other vets, or discuss payment options with the one you have.

Pet Rats

Shawna Laufer