Pet Rats/Imi prolapsed vagina

Question
Thank you again Debbie, Imi is about two and a half years old. All Experts.com would not allow another follow up question so I had to send this as a new question. If you need to, I hope you can view our whole correspondence from the last message. But to answer your question, Imi is 2&1/2 years old. Thanks again, -Kevin and Imi

Answer
I'm thinking the only real cure for this problem is to have her whole vagina and whatever is left of her uterus surgically removed. But it might also be possible for a vet to anesthetize her, push the vagina back up where it belongs, and sew the vaginal opening closed with non-dissolvable sutures.
Deb

Pet Rats

Debbie Ducommun