Pet Rats/Book Recommendation

Question
Our, soon to be 8 year-old, son is interested in getting a pet rat. I want to get him a book to learn all about Rat Husbandry and was hoping for a recommendation. There are several out there and I want to make sure he is fully prepared.

Answer
Honestly, any book is suitable. However id recommend this site before any book because it's from a real breeder. http://www.rattyratrattery.com/about.html
Any info you need will be here.

Rats are very easy keepers. If advise you buy from a breeder in your area because petshop rats often come with respritory infection that cost to be treated

Pet Rats

Emily Harris