Pet Rescue/Adoption/Indian palm squirrel in risk

I have found an half paralysed Indian palm squirrel yesterday. Some naughty boys were throwing stones and one stone got hurt on squirrels back or leg, and she got half paralysed ( she is not able to move her back legs and tail). she is only using her hands to walk, i have kept her in a cardboard box and she is not eating anything and is becoming week. Plz tell me what should i do?

Thank you for getting this squirrel to safety. Please call your local wildlife rehab person. This page will help you find one in your area. These are people trained and licensed to take care of sick or injure wildlife.
Our local rehabilitators  actually pick them up and don't charge a fee. Sometimes regardless of what we do they don't make it. But you prevented a horrible death for this squirrel. So that makes you awesome!
Good luck,

Pet Rescue/Adoption

Ruthie Augustein

Ask me anything about rescue and adoption. I've been involved in rescue for over twenty years. I have experience in rehabbing abused dogs, adoptions and rescue efforts.

I've run my own rescue for over twenty years. I have experience with timid and/or aggressive dogs. I have a 99% successful adoption rate. I am a hands on and out of my home rescuer.

I've written numerous (published) open letters to the local papers.

It's been a hands on experience. Though I have read and continue to read everything I can on the topic.