Pharmaceuticals/Vitamins safe to take together?

Question
So as I'm getting older I'm hearing about alot of vitamins that can help with issues I have or to prevent them as well. Basically with everything I have read and heard the vitamins I would like to take are apple cider vinager pills, evening primrose, vitamin c, vitamin e and fenugreek. Im a healthy person with no issues except slight anemia. Now I'm not sure what doses these come in or which I would buy (or if this can even be answered) but is it safe to take all these at once?

Answer
Hi Amber,
The apple cider vinegar is something, in my humble opinion, all people should take! It is such a natural and healing substance, has been used for centuries, and  there are literally hundreds of uses for it medicinally. Evening primrose is excellent for a women approaching menopause, as is vitamin E. Vitamin C should be taken in large amounts in the cold and "flu" months. It is excreted quickly by the kidneys,  so you can't overdose on C. I looked up Fenugreek, and found that it is useful for some things orally, some things topically. However, my sources did not give me enough information to advise you to take it. In that case, you should just check with your dr or a pharmacist, making sure they know all meds you are on. Hope this helps some.

Pharmaceuticals

Patricia Morrow