Pharmaceuticals/Welbutrin

Question
Hi Patricia
Hope you and yours are well.
About a month ago I went off my welbutrin. It was prescribed for adult A.D.D., and seemed to work well. My wife definitely noticed the difference when I 'experimented' and went off in the past.
This time, although I feel about the same mentally in terms of the A.D.D.,(racing thoughts, distraction, etc) I am starting to get bored again-in spite of lots to do. Also, I have gained a few pounds, in spite of not eating any more, and continuing to exercise.
A little googling finds that welbutrin actually helps control blood sugar. I don't have diabetes but do have trouble digesting carbs, which bloat me up and go straight to my belly.
I think I will go back on. I felt better mentally and physically when on it.
God Bless, and thanks for your thoughts!

Answer
Barry, just a few questions before I answer your question. What is your age, your weight, any past medical history in the family such as diabetes? Which kind of doctor prescribed Wellbutrin in the past for you, i.e., psychiatrist, family doctor, etc. I will be happy to answer you when I receive your answer to these. It is my pleasure to try to help.

Pharmaceuticals

Patricia Morrow