Pharmaceuticals/Question Regrading Manufacturing Facility for Steroidal products

Question
Asalam o alekum Respected Reader

Kindly guide me regrading facility required for the manufacturing of steroidal products in different dosage form. All aspects must be considered while answering and also provide reference

An early response and continuous guideline in this regard is awaited

Thanks And Regards

Answer
Dear Ahsan:

A facility used to manufacture steroid products needs to meet all design and operational requirements for GMPs for any other product.

The only 'extra', is that the facility must be dedicated to steroid manufacture, and be designed such that no steroid contamination can escape the facility.

I hope this helps.

Pharmaceuticals

Michael Anisfeld