Pharmacology/mixing of medicine fail a urine drug test

I have a drug test tomorrow,I take flexeril,phentermine,ultram.will I fail?

Ultram (tramadol) can give a positive reading for phencyclidine. Flexeril will show up as a tricyclic antidepressant. As many drug test now a days test for. And phentermine also shows up in urine test. As long as you have a legitimate prescription for these drugs from your doctor you should be fine.  

Dr Mohd Tariq Salman

I can answer questions related to Adverse drug reactions, Rational use of medicines, especially antimicrobial agents, and scientific basis of the use of herbal drugs. I can also provide expert opinion on teaching and learning methods in pharmacology, pharmacology resources available on the internet and research methodology in biomedical sciences including clinical trials, biostatistics and screening of new drugs for pharmacological activity.

Teaching and training of undergraduate medical, dental and pharmacy students, supervision of Pharmacology residents and research in the fields of Herbal drugs, Pharmacovigilance and Drug Utilization studies.

JN Medical College, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh India and Era's Lucknow Medical College, Lucknow, India

British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, JK Science, Natural Product Radiance,Hippocratic Journal of Unani Medicine,Indian Journal for the Practicing Doctor and Unimed Kulliyat.

MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)