QUESTION: for sleepwhich medicine is best and has least side effects gabitril or klonopin

ANSWER: klonopin is a better choice.

QUESTION: if I take half of one mg of klonopin can I combine it with lunesta

Using clonazepam with eszopiclone may increase side effects like dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking &judgment. One should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with these medications and avoid driving or operating hazardous machinery until he knows how the drugs affect him.

Dr Mohd Tariq Salman

I can answer questions related to Adverse drug reactions, Rational use of medicines, especially antimicrobial agents, and scientific basis of the use of herbal drugs. I can also provide expert opinion on teaching and learning methods in pharmacology, pharmacology resources available on the internet and research methodology in biomedical sciences including clinical trials, biostatistics and screening of new drugs for pharmacological activity.

Teaching and training of undergraduate medical, dental and pharmacy students, supervision of Pharmacology residents and research in the fields of Herbal drugs, Pharmacovigilance and Drug Utilization studies.

JN Medical College, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh India and Era's Lucknow Medical College, Lucknow, India

British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, JK Science, Natural Product Radiance,Hippocratic Journal of Unani Medicine,Indian Journal for the Practicing Doctor and Unimed Kulliyat.

MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)