Pharmacology/gabitril

Question
QUESTION: for sleepwhich medicine is best and has least side effects gabitril or klonopin

ANSWER: klonopin is a better choice.

QUESTION: if I take o5.mg half of one mg of klonopin can I combine it with lunesta

Answer
Using clonazepam with eszopiclone may increase side effects like dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking &judgment. One should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with these medications and avoid driving or operating hazardous machinery until he knows how the drugs affect him.

Pharmacology

Dr Mohd Tariq Salman