there are reports that in 2004 4000 people took ambien for 2 years with no serious side there are all kind  ofsurveys that state long term ambien or lunesta contributes to cognitive damage and permanent memory loss.i take ambien 3 times a i in any danger of memory loss or cognetive decline.the other 4 nites itake gabitril the best sleeping aid there is

A drug comes in the market after trial on a few thousand patents for a short duration. This fails to reveal long term and rare side effects which are known only when more and more people use the drug for longer duration. This is the case with ambien and memory loss. Yes, you are in danger of memory loss or cognitive decline but chances are low and only on long-term use.  

Dr Mohd Tariq Salman

I can answer questions related to Adverse drug reactions, Rational use of medicines, especially antimicrobial agents, and scientific basis of the use of herbal drugs. I can also provide expert opinion on teaching and learning methods in pharmacology, pharmacology resources available on the internet and research methodology in biomedical sciences including clinical trials, biostatistics and screening of new drugs for pharmacological activity.

Teaching and training of undergraduate medical, dental and pharmacy students, supervision of Pharmacology residents and research in the fields of Herbal drugs, Pharmacovigilance and Drug Utilization studies.

JN Medical College, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh India and Era's Lucknow Medical College, Lucknow, India

British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, JK Science, Natural Product Radiance,Hippocratic Journal of Unani Medicine,Indian Journal for the Practicing Doctor and Unimed Kulliyat.

MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)