i was taking ambien and remeron for sleep.because of weight gain my doctor wanted to take me off remeron and take gabitril.saw on internet gabitril is for doctor said ambien and gabitril ok.chances of non-epilectic taking gabitril  getting seizurersthen 1%.i feel remeron is safer then gabitril.your view

Yes, remeron is safer and you have been taking it without any adverse effects (except increase in weight). You can compare effects of both here: & .

Dr Mohd Tariq Salman

I can answer questions related to Adverse drug reactions, Rational use of medicines, especially antimicrobial agents, and scientific basis of the use of herbal drugs. I can also provide expert opinion on teaching and learning methods in pharmacology, pharmacology resources available on the internet and research methodology in biomedical sciences including clinical trials, biostatistics and screening of new drugs for pharmacological activity.

Teaching and training of undergraduate medical, dental and pharmacy students, supervision of Pharmacology residents and research in the fields of Herbal drugs, Pharmacovigilance and Drug Utilization studies.

JN Medical College, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh India and Era's Lucknow Medical College, Lucknow, India

British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, JK Science, Natural Product Radiance,Hippocratic Journal of Unani Medicine,Indian Journal for the Practicing Doctor and Unimed Kulliyat.

MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)